Saturday, May 1, 2010

End of the line...

The inspiration for my blog comes from my Master's project.  I studied freshwater mussels which reveal their age through growth lines similarly to trees.  Personally, I am nearing the end of a long growth line (graduate school) and I am ready for new experiences, people, and places.  The intention of my blog is to share my new growth lines.  I recently returned from Jamaica and I move to Alaska from North Carolina in mere weeks, so stay tuned for some photo heavy posts!  I would like to leave you with a poem I found while packing up my desk.

live with intention.
walk to the edge.
practice wellness.
play with abandon.
laugh.
choose with no regret.
continue to learn.
appreciate your friends.
do what you love.
live as if this is all there is.

        -mary anne radmacher

1 comment: